Things to do in Fargo
Element Fargo's central location provides guests with easy access to both Fargo and West Fargo, as well as the greater Red River Valley. Discover our list of things to do in Fargo and start planning your trip today.
- Historic Downtown Fargo - Explore the historic buildings set in downtown Fargo and visit the many local shops, eateries, and more. You'll find street fairs and farmer's markets in the summer, and weekly events throughout the year.
- Red River Valley Zoo - Visit the more than 300 animals who call this zoo home. With endangered species and native animals alike, the whole family will love exploring all the exhibits, taking a ride on the carousel, and attending learning workshops.
- Red River Valley Fairgrounds - Home to the annual Red River Valley Fair each July, you'll find other events here throughout the year, including car racing, kennel club shows, pool tournaments, and much more.
- West Acres Cinema 14- Unwind with a movie on one of the 14 screens at this multiplex located inside the West Acres Mall. You'll find top releases, family-friendly movies, and everything in between, plus the largest movie screen in North Dakota.
- West Acres Mall - Fargo's premier shopping center features 130 stores and even an on-site museum.
- Fargodome - Home to the North Dakota State University Bison football team, the Fargodome can hold up to 18,700 for games and 25,000 for major concerts.
- Fargo Theatre - Catch a movie at this art deco theatre first built in 1926.
- Scheels Arena - This indoor venue is a 5,000 seat multi-purpose arena that hosts concerts, hockey, and basketball games.
- Newman Outdoor Field - Newman Outdoor field hosts the American Association Fargo-Head RedHawks and North Dakota State Bison Baseball teams.
- Fargo Civic Center - The Civic Center hosts trade shows, concerts, sporting and community events.
- Prairiewood Golf Course
- Fargo Country Club
- Oxbow Country Club
- Osgood Golf Course
- Rose Creek Golf Course
- Roger Maris Museum
- Fargo Air Museum
- Plains Art Museum
- Children's Museum
- Hjemkomst Center